- Disney Dress It Up buttons The Little Mermaid
- Dress It Up buttons Bubbles, Tiny Seashells
- Wood disks and balls in different sizes
- Small wood plaque
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Circles of different sizes to trace around. For example a milk bottle top.
- Green ribbon and embroidery floss
- Pencil, scissors, paintbrushes and nail clippers or wire snips
- Pearl paint in white
- Paint in the following colors:
- Ocean water colors
- Light blue
- Medium blue
- Dark blue
- Purple (This is for lettering so you may choose whatever color you want. A paint pen or sharpie can also work)
Paint the wood balls, and disks light blue. Let dry.
Paint the inside of the plaque medium blue and the edge dark blue. Swirl together where they meet to make a blended/watery effect.
Paint the outer edge of the plaque gold.
Trace circles of different sizes on your wood disks and plaques.
Paint in the circles with a mix of white and pearl paint. Let dry.
Paint the wood disks and balls with a coat of pearl paint. Let dry.
Add your text to the wood disks. Let dry.
Glue the wood balls and disks to the plaque. Layer them on top of each other so they look like bubbles.
Add strands of ribbon and floss for seaweed.
Snip the shanks off the buttons and glue to the plaque or wood shapes.