- Dress It Up button packs: Baby Fun Boy (#5196 787117534962)
- Dress It Up button packs: Baby Fun Girl (#5195 787117534955)
- Dress It Up button packs: Sew Cute Baby Bottles Boy (#6938 787117552386)
- Dress It Up button packs: Sew Cute Baby Bottles Girl (#6939 787117552393)
- Dress It Up button packs: Baby Safari (#6962 787117552621)
- One large Letter
- White paint
- Hot glue gun and sticks plus paper glue
- Nail clippers or wire snips
- Scissors, pencil, paintbrush
- Xacto knife
- Paper sheets in the following colors (makers choice of pattern and shade):
- Yellow 2
- Blue 2
- Green 4-5
- Brown 2
Paint the letter white and let dry.
Trace around your letter on your yellow paper. Trace around and cut out. Use the xacto knife for any tight areas.
Glue your yellow papers on to your letter.
Draw your grass and water shapes on your green and blue papers. Cut out and glue to the letter.
Draw, cut out, and glue your tree shapes to your letter.
Draw, cut out, and glue your foliage to your tree branches.
Continue drawing and adding your paper to your letter until you like the way it looks.
Snip the backs off your buttons.
Arrange the buttons on the letter first and make any changes you may want.
Glue your buttons to the letter.