- Disney Dress It Up button packs: Donald Duck
- Dress It Up button packs: Ocean View
- Dress It Up button packs: Stars!
- Bird house lighthouse
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Nail clippers or wire snips
- Scissors, pencil, paintbrushes
- Popsicle sticks, small wood dowels
- Blue and red foam sheet
- Paint in the following colors:
- Optional – blue for a decorative anchor on the side
Paint your lighthouse with the white, black, and red paints. Use the yellow for the light area.
Cut the rounded ends off a few popsicle sticks. Paint the sticks and the small wood dowels brown or your choice of color.
Draw a skinny strip of wave shapes on your blue foam. One side should be straight. Cut out.
Glue the foam wave to the bottom edge of your light house as far around as you wish.
Glue one end of each of the popsicle sticks to the base of the lighthouse. This will make a boat pier/dock
Cut out flag shapes out of the red foam. Glue one end to your small dowel for a flag.
Glue the flags on to your lighthouse.
Snip the backs off any buttons that may need it. Glue them on to the lighthouse.