- Dress It Up button packs: Kitten Kaboodle (#6971 787117552713)
- Dress It Up button packs: Puppy Parade (#4674 787117529746)
- Dress It Up button packs: Sew Cute Paws (#7679 787117559798)
- 2 small embroidery hoops about 5 to 6 inches.
- Felt stick on letters. Make sure they will fit across your hoop.
- Light pink and dark pink felt
- Optional- pinking scissors for a fun edge on the felt
- Cotton fabric square in your choice of pattern
- Pink ribbon
- Embroidery floss in pink and white
- Sewing needle
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Pencil and scrap paper
- Nail clippers or wire snips
- Optional – spray paint for the hoops
If you want to paint the hoops take them apart and let dry before starting step two.
Cut out and stretch your cotton fabric inside the two embroidery hoops. Trim off the extra. Glue in back.
Glue stripes of ribbon on to one hoop.
Cut out a stripe of felt and glue on the same hoop.
Draw out a large and small heart on your scrap paper. Make sure your letters will fit. Cut them out.
Trace your large heart on one color pink and the small heart on the other. Cut out.
Glue your small heart in the center of the large heart. Glue only the middle of the large heart on to the center of the fabric on the other hoop.
Use the white embroidery floss to stitch around the edge of the large heart.
Make some balls out of the pink floss. Stitch around the heart however you want.
Attach your letters to the two hoops
Snip off any button backs and glue them on.