- Disney Dress It Up button pack Everything Mickey
- Ear template
- Phoomph fabric bonding sheet in black
- 2 sheets black felt
- White chalk
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Nail clippers or wire snips
- Knit hat. You can make this yourself or buy one pre made. If you make the hat, and wish to use additional colors, we suggest that you keep the top of the hat black where the ears connect.
- Suggested – Styrofoam ball or ball. Put the hat on this when you add the ears. It helps with correct placement.
- Optional – red ribbon for bow
Download the ear template here
Print out the ear template and cut out.
Trace the ear shape on one piece of black felt using the white chalk.
Stick the felt with your ear shapes on to one side of the Phoomph sheet. Stick the other felt sheet to the opposite side.
Cut out your ear shapes.
Place your hat on your ball.
Attach the ears to the hat.
Add bow- optional.
Attach the Mickey buttons to the hat. You can sew them on, or snip the backs off and attach with glue.