- Dress It Up button packs: Olaf
- Dress It Up button packs: Snow Globe
- Dress It Up button packs: Pearl Snowflakes
- Dress It Up button packs: New Fallen Snow
- White glue
- Glitter (your choice of colors)
- Paint brush
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- 2 styles of ribbon. One satin about 1 ½ “ wide and one decorative about ½”. Your choice of color and pattern.
- One square of cotton fabric. Your choice of color.
- Wide headband
- Small candle. Like a tea light.
Coat the headband with the white glue using the paintbrush. You only need to cover the top and sides. The interior will not show.
Completely cover the headband with glitter while the glue is still wet. If you have missed any spots, repeat steps 1 & 2.
Let dry completely.
If you want to add any glitter dots to your satin ribbon use the glue and glitter and let dry.
Make your flowers –
1. Cut six 2” strips out of your decorative ½ “ ribbon.
2. Fold over so the ends meet and it makes a looped teardrop shape.
3. Hot glue the ends on to the back of a large snowflake
Pointed star flower:
1. Cut 5 diamond shapes out of your cotton fabric.
2. Fold each side over and hot glue to the back of the fabric. This gives the diamond shapes some strength.
3. Trim the points if needed
4. Glue one pointed end of each petal to the back of a large snowflake.
5. If you want to give the petals a little more shape you can pinch the end you are gluing to the snowflake.
Fancy satin flower:
1. Cut out several teardrop shapes out of your wide satin ribbon.
2. Light your candle
3. Hold the edge of your drop shape over the flame. Just enough so the heat from the flame will start to melt and curl the edge of the satin. Move around so all the edges are melted.
4. Make several petals of various sizes
5. Glue the ends of the petals to the back of a medium or large sized snowflake. Start with the smaller sized petals first.
Hot glue your flowers on to the headband.
*** Try your headband on before you start gluing. This will give you a better idea where you want to place the flowers- plus it will also help you avoid having the decorations end up behind your ears.***
Add Olaf and more snowflakes!