- Dress It Up button packs: Heirloom (#77 787117102000)
- Dress It Up button packs: Color Me Black (#62 787117100587)
- Dress It Up button packs: Antique Lace (#8319 787117566192)
- Wood Plaque for the base
- Two letters and an “&” shape. Make sure they are wide enough to stand on their own. We recommend wood or paper mâché.
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Scissors, paintbrush, pencil
- Paint in the following colors:
- Chalkboard black
Paint your plaque black chalkboard. Paint the & as well as the letters cream. Let dry.
Trace around the interior of the & shape with your pencil. Fill in with the chalkboard paint.
Cut and glue your strips of burlap to the two letters.
Cut the backs off any of the buttons.
Glue the buttons to the & as well as the letters.
Glue your letters to the plaque.