- Dress It Up button packs: Howdy Partner (#5804 787117541045)
- Dress It Up button packs: Saddle Up (#4245 787117525458)
- Large letter
- Pencil, scissors, X-Acto knife, paintbrushes
- Nail clippers or wire snips
- Small letters (Maker’s choice; be sure they will fit on your large letter.)
- Popsicle sticks
- Paper for the sky (Maker’s choice of pattern.)
- Brown felt. The sticky back kind works best.
- Small piece of burlap or another type of tan fabric
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Paint in an olive green and sandy yellow color.
Trace around the top of your letter on to the sky paper. Cut out the shape.
Paint the bottom of your letter sandy yellow color.
Draw out some mountain shapes on your felt. Cut out.
Cut a popsicle stick in half. Cut the round ends off another stick, leave a little extra room before each end. Cut the remaining straight stick in half.
Glue the two short straight sticks horizontally to the back of the half popsicle.
Glue the two rounded short stick ends to the ends of the short sticks. Make sure they cover the short sticks/are in front of them. The round ends of all three sticks should be vertical.
Paint your popsicle cactus green, and two more popsicle sticks as well.
Glue your sky on to your letter.
Glue your felt shapes and scrap of tan fabric on to the letter.
Trim and glue your 2 green sticks where the felt meets the painted area on your letter. Glue on the cactus above the sticks.
Use your X-Acto knife for any detail trimming you may need to do.
Glue on your letters.
Snip the ends off any buttons and glue onto your initial