- Dress It Up button packs: Princess Disks
- Dress It Up button packs: Tiny Seashells
- Dress It Up button packs: Bubbles
- Dress It Up button packs: Caribbean Kiss
- Dress It Up button packs: Perfect Union
- 4 small boxes in wood or paper mache
- Scissors, pencil, paintbrushes
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Ribbons in your choice of colors and styles
- One sheet pink cardstock with color on both sides. You can substitute a silk flower for this step if needed
- Foam sheets in green, glittered white and glittered purple
- Paint in the following colors:
- Light blue
Paint the boxes with your colors and let dry.
Draw out your shapes on your foam
Cinderella – white glitter foam heart
Ariel – purple glitter foam starfish/star shape
Rapunzel – green foam leaf shapes
Belle – 1” circle. For paper flower base only.
Glue your ribbon on to your boxes.
Glue your foam shapes on to your boxes. Except Belle’s flower circle.
Print out Belle’s flower template and make. If you are using a silk flower cut off any stem, or interior petals and glue to the top of the box.
Cut off any button backs. Glue your embellishments to your boxes.