- Dress It Up button packs: Baby Safari (#6962 787117552621)
- Dress It Up button packs: Morning Mist (#8371 787117566710)
- Small felt bag
- Green cording
- Fabric in makers choice of pattern
- Felt in pink and green
- Stick on felt letter
- Scissors (pinking shears optional)
- Hot glue gun or fabric glue
- Optional – Needle and thread for decorative stitching
Glue your letter on to the bag
Glue a strip of your patterned fabric on either side of your monogram letter
Gut a small strip of green felt and fray one end. Glue on to the bag for “grass” effect.
Glue the green cording along the top to create a vine look. Add small green felt ovals for leaves.
Cut out pointed oval shapes from the pink felt. Glue around the end of the zipper to make a flower.
Add decorative stitching if desired.
Cut the backs off the buttons and glue to the bag.