- Dress It Up button packs: Stuffed With Love (#7694 787117559941)
- Dress It Up button packs: Boyz Rule (#5805 787117541052)
- Dress It Up button packs: Boyz Toyz (#6555 787117548556)
- Wood wall plaque
- Scissors, pencil, paintbrushes
- Paint: blue, white, black
- Toy box template
- Felt: black, brown, tan
- Orange embroidery floss and needle
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Large and small tip sharpie
- Nail clippers or wire snips
Paint your plaque blue and the edges white. Let dry.
Cut out your template and trace on to the felt.
Cut out the felt pieces.
Embroider the word Toys on the small tan rectangle
Glue the felt together to make the toy box.
Lightly write out your words in pencil on your plaque
Fill in the letters with your large and small sharpie and paint.
Glue the toy box to the front.
Snip off any button backs
Glue buttons in the toy box and on the plaque