- Dress It Up button packs: Be My Superhero (#6542 787117548426)
- Dress It Up button packs: Mad for Monsters (#7671 787117559712)
- Dress It Up button packs: Superfreaks (#4669 787117529692)
- Dress It Up button packs: Star Combo DTM (#12 787117100297)
- Bird house
- One pack of scrap balsa wood
- Black sharpie marker
- Scissors, pencil, ruler, paintbrushes
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Nail clippers or wire snips
- Paint in the following colors:
Paint the top of your birdhouse blue
Draw some rectangles on the house and paint a dark grey
Cut out different size rectangles out of the scrap wood
Paint the wood shapes different shades of grey.
Draw windows on the painted wood rectangles. Keep the windows the same size on each rectangle.
Paint in the windows. Use all different colors. Outline with black marker.
Draw monster bodies in the windows or on the rectangles.
Glue your painted buildings to the birdhouse. Glue the buildings with the small windows on first.
Cut off the backs of the buttons
Glue your superheros and monsters on