- Dress It Up button packs: The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dress It Up button packs: Graveyard Ghosts
- Glass block
- Foam sheet in yellow and black
- Sheet of decorative paper
- Scissors and X-Acto knife
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Nail clippers or wire snips
- Optional – short string of lights
Make sure the hole for the block is facing down if you are adding lights.
Draw a circle for the moon on your yellow foam and cut out.
Draw a wave shape with a spiral tip on your black foam and cut out. Use your X-Acto knife to trim out the detail in the spiral.
Lay your block down on your decorative paper and trace around it. Cut out the shape and glue to the back of your block. Make sure you use a thin line of glue around the edges of the block only.
Cut 4 lengths of ribbon and glue to the outer edge of the front of your block.
Glue your yellow moon to the top of the block.
Glue your black hill to the bottom of the block.
Snip off the backs of the buttons and glue to the block.