- 2 Tinkerbell Dress It Up button packs
- Small lantern (about the size an electric tea light would fit in)
- Small silk flowers of your choice.
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Optional- frosted/etched glass effect paint.
- Optional- silver glitter
- Optional- spray paint or acrylic paint in your choice of color. The type of paint depends on the material the lantern is made out of.
To change the color of the lantern first take out the glass or plastic windows then paint. Let dry.
To frost the windows of the lantern apply several coats of the frost paint. Add the glitter to the last coat of frost before it dries.
Glue on flowers.
Glue on Tinkerbell buttons. If you wish to snip off the shank on the back use a pair of nail clippers or wire snips.